God’s Walk-On Music

37 Responses to “God’s Walk-On Music”

1. 1 Miep March 6, 2015 at 1:43 am

Heya, just coming by to say that I went by That Blog and I saw our friend got trashed and dumped right on my personal witch birthday, last year, and I just want to say blueness, that I do not approve. I do not fucking approve.

I assume you will have the decency and love to post this comment, because I don’t think you approve either.

2. 4 Miep March 6, 2015 at 1:47 am

I spent some time hovering over that worthless crap.

3. 5 Miep March 6, 2015 at 1:58 am

I miss our dear friend Pluto, no end.

4. 6 Miep March 6, 2015 at 1:59 am

I stopped hearing from her years ago. I saw that she went after a stalker on That Blog.

5. 8 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:00 am

I miss her. I have missed her for years.

6. 10 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:02 am

She was always such a love. I talked to her on the telephone once, she was such a sweetie.

And they banned her. Like they banned her.

7. 12 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:04 am

Completely horrid.

8. 13 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:06 am

You were both my friends and those sick crepitus diseased things broke that.

9. 14 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:07 am

I remember, in great detail, how you were were my friends.

10. 15 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:08 am

I will never forget.

11. 17 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:16 am

Thanks for allowing my comments, blueness.

It gets hard sometimes. I want the sky, the wind, the storms, the love, the life, the arrangement, of the madness.

I’m okay, I think, right now. I love your nonhuman stories.

My alpha dog is groaning on the dog couch. I am feelng safe, three in the morrning as it is.

Miep

• 18 bluenred March 6, 2015 at 2:22 am

She was always beyond that place. Being there, it drug her down. Now she can be more of who she is.

Like you. Like me.

What it gave, that place, was other voices. To people, like we three, who speak, and it seems no one hears. There, it seemed there was hearing.

But, mostly, really, it was noise.

Sometimes, three months, I will write here, and no one says a word.

Was it better, there, that in three minutes, someone would say a word?

Sometimes. Sometimes not. Too often: but noise.

• 19 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:25 am

Thank you, this matters.

• 20 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:29 am

I always loved her, and I still do. She was a wonder. And at the same time, its okay that she’s not in touch with me because I know she’s a phoenix, and that if she wanted to stop by and visit, she’d let me know, and I would just laugh and say well hello, girl

• 21 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:57 am

Love, and heart. Love, and heart.

That’s what I have to say about you, her, and all my lost broken friends who were gifts at some time.

I miss so many of you so much. I think of you frequently.

Can’t forget you. Love, and heart.

• 22 Miep March 6, 2015 at 4:39 am

Every day of my life, I address how I am broken. I howl about this.

I like your comments sometimes though. Funny how that works.

• 23 Miep March 6, 2015 at 4:47 am

And every day of my life, I think of her.

• 24 Miep March 6, 2015 at 5:14 am

You know, it’s sad. We all loved each other so much. And now here we are, yearning for love all over again. Can’t have too much love. And we’re lost, and I still love you both so much, you silly people. You are like my pottery class when I was a child, you were so much fun, we shaped monsters,we loved each other, we worked clay under trees, it was marvelous.

• 25 Miep March 6, 2015 at 5:25 am

And A? She was always amazing, I have always missed her. Her presence in my life was magnificent. I would never regret this history. She will always be part of me. She was never a lover, I never met her, but like a lover; I miss her every day of my life.

12. 27 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:23 am

Dog song:

Caca pen, silly little pen

Pen, so silly jumping!

Silly Pen, go play

Silly pen!

Wild girl, find a friend

Hound love, find a wild friend

Settle down in love

Silly kaka Pen.

(foster bitch at a year old got a home six years later because I rock.)

13. 28 Miep March 6, 2015 at 2:58 am

Reblogged this on There Are So Many Things Wrong With This and commented:
    old friends

14. 29 Miep March 6, 2015 at 4:43 am

You do all know that my love for you knows no bounds?

15. 30 Miep March 6, 2015 at 4:48 am

That doesn’t just come out of nowwhere.

16. 31 Miep March 6, 2015 at 4:49 am

So may you both have peace, and love.

17. 32 Miep March 6, 2015 at 4:59 am

And everyone else you love and care for of any species, may they too be protected by your love and caring.

So be it. Let it be done. May the hate that you have fought all your life be reversed and removed from you, may my strength help you be stawart. May I be a witch helper for your helpful works in the natural world, blueness.

So be it. Let it be done.

18. 34 sally March 12, 2015 at 10:36 am

Blueness, I am here. I read you. I listen to your music, though my coming from another planet makes it hard for me to recognize what it is you hear– sometimes what you feel. Keep writing! You and Miep.will be read.. I cannot help Miep’s pain. I don’t know where it comes from — and I only have a touch of understanding of your pain these days– Still, my love goes back and it is also in the NOW. Remember that. Do not forget that— Namaste love me

19. 36 laguer March 22, 2015 at 6:43 am

It’s really a very useful item of data. We’re pleased for you to distributed this useful info around. Make sure you continue being united states up to par like this.. nu disco mix Thank you discussing.