Rise And Shine

13 Responses to “Rise And Shine”

1. 1 sally January 1, 2014 at 11:11 am

good morning– I’m up and about! And thank you for Cat Stevens — one of Dave’s favorite picture books was TEASER AND THE FIRECAT by Cat Stevens .I doubt that it is still around? And I asked for a playing of MORNING HAS BROKEN when my ashes go into the sea– though I also love MOONSHADOW. I’ll find my tape and pop it into the car. Yes, my 2001 Toyota has a tape player –woo-hoo. Happy 2014. I insist it must be joyous, because I cannot –will NOT imagine otherwise. Namaste. xoxox

2. 4 Elva January 2, 2014 at 3:40 pm

One of my favorites songs, in fact all of his songs are my favorites.

3. 10 Obsługa inwestycji January 7, 2014 at 3:58 pm

Purchase a lens cleaner and a soaking solution and you will be just fine.
    It all depends on what methods they will work best for them.
    Google utilizes them to verify that your company genuinely exists and
    that it provides the kind of services you checklist on your Areas page.

• 11 bluenred January 11, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Now wait just a dern minute: Google uses “a lens cleaner and a soaking solution” to “verify” that I “genuinely exist”? Wow. That’s a new one.

• 12 Miep January 11, 2014 at 10:47 pm

I’d pay good money if someone could verify that I genuinely exist.

• 13 bluenred January 11, 2014 at 10:55 pm

Apparently Google uses a lens cleaner and a soaking solution to make such a determination; therefore, if you can use Google, you exist. Presumably this is just another of the company’s secret programs, of which we were heretofore ignorant. : /