Aye Sae Dear Tae Me

(More Veterans Day. Because there can never be enough. Until it is over.)

Here, if, from 3:27 on, you hear, and you are all and every spirit in human: then, Veterans Day, it is over; because war, is over; because over, too, is any and all killing; because, finally, Thanatos himself, the heap-big mewling coward, is over.

But a ghost.

Long gone away.

Spring comes to Kirrie, all the world’s in bloom
Winter is forgiven now, fooled by April’s broom
Kirrie, oh Kirrie, you were aye my hame
‘Til Napoleon’s bloody cannon hit their aim

Jeanie, oh Jeanie, I am surely done
Stricken down in battle, at the mooth o’ Boney’s guns
Jeanie, oh Jeanie, aye sae dear tae me
Let me hold you in my mind, afore I dee

For the cold returns in autumn
When the wind rakes the trees
And the summer lies forgotten
In the cold bed of leaves
As winter begins, aye mind Boney
It wasn’t only you
Who was broken on the fields of Waterloo

6 Responses to “Aye Sae Dear Tae Me”

1. 1 site January 11, 2014 at 3:15 pm

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you
    do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your
    head before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts
    in getting my ideas out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any recommendations or hints? Appreciate it!

• 2 bluenred January 11, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Generally I “center myself” and “clear my head” via astral travel, time travel, and/or opiates. Sometimes all three.

Hope this helps!

2. 3 Miep January 12, 2014 at 12:56 am

Here’s a few from my blog:

They only concept to detect men and women is through some sort or other of early sensors test.
    These products pains are mostly due to low blood circulation.

Added ways to campaign your site in fact , take place on your your site.
    Your misery carries its rather own underwriting risk.

~~~~~

I quite like that last line. I think spammers should get more involved in philosophy.

• 4 bluenred January 12, 2014 at 1:22 am

Now see, those are good ones.

The “early sensors test,” that’s kind of creepy: probably akin to the Google program that verifies existence.

But “your misery carries its rather own underwriting risk”—that’s a gem. It’s like found poetry. ; )

• 5 Miep January 12, 2014 at 1:34 am

Here’s the blog post I made one week when I was visited by unusually insightful spammers:

Visit your local dentist today to place health first! Whether you find a handful of rust spots, shoppers can rub these kind of down with steel wool.

In the instance that these scraps don’t clog your pipes, they will bottom up in a sewers. Paint an outline in orange marking spritz paint.

Sound music has for ages been popular and has been in for many years. Exactly how you do through it later for in life happens to be entirely up so that you you.

These bungalows have spas, swimming pools, gardens, open aura dining places, plus more!
        The location should be in a anchored and riots lying down zone.

Septic system cleaning is no optional service for homeowners.
        The vegetation over the cesspit would doubtless the most look different from the vegetation around.

In general, look for irregularities among the shrubbery surface. Stress is an internal conflict approximately between what you expect and what you fear.

After which they choose the house hold that perfectly best for with your team. Staying in a bungalow will cost you more than tenting.

However a tangible indication that can’t are overemphasised. Perhaps we’ll get the bar as high and the goals won’t always be met.

• 6 bluenred January 12, 2014 at 2:12 am

I’m telling you, these spammers are gold.

For one could surely rake in vast quantity of coin, simply by setting up charlatan shop as a certified representative of some heretofore hidden and unknown branch of Buddhism. And then emitting spam content.

Desperately searching white people, they would fling at your feet, all of their riches, if you just sat there, lotusing, occasionally gnomically uttering such wisdoms as:

Stress is an internal conflict, approximately between what you expect, and what you fear.

Staying in a bungalow, will cost you more than tenting.

Exactly how you do through it later for in life, happens to be entirely up so that you, you.

The location should be in a anchored and riots lying down zone.