Fall Out

So it turns out that General David Petraeus has a pee-pee.

Who knew?

Certainly not I. I figured the thing had been whacked off, long ago.

Isn’t that what they do, when you go into the military? Grab the pee-pee and whack it right off?

They should. You enter the military, you have chosen to act as an agent of death. So no sex for you, bub.

Eros doesn’t want you. You’re a Thanatos boy.

So: so sorry. But it’s off with the little head. Them’s the breaks. But it was your choice.

At least Petraeus didn’t say he was resigning “to spend more time with my family.” Neither did he tell the truth: “I plan to loll around drinking great buckets of blood.” Which is what he’s good at.

10 Responses to “Fall Out”

1. 1 Comrade Red November 11, 2012 at 7:27 am

FDR is supposed to have said “When things happen in politics, they happen for a reason.” Is the lady, a West Point graduate lady, possibly a “former” member of a spook-chamber? Is the General the object of an operation? That would be, for some people, a first hypothesis. Not me, naturally, I believe whatever they say.

• 2 bluenred November 11, 2012 at 7:32 am

FDR also deliberately allowed black people to be killed so he could usher in his New (White) Deal, and presided over the formation of the National Security State. So I am not particularly concerned what what he might have said. ; )

What I care about is that Petraeus is a butcher and does not belong in government. He also should have had his penis amputated the moment he entered the military; this last should be policy for all the world’s militaries.

2. 3 nancy November 11, 2012 at 10:10 am

All just in time for the opening of the latest 007 flick.

Life/Art

• 4 bluenred November 11, 2012 at 10:31 am

Are they still making those? As far as I’m concerned, they ended when Sean Connery bailed. ; )

• 5 nancy November 11, 2012 at 10:50 am

I’m with you on that — each new non-Sean is worse that the last..

Honestly?? straight down-hill from Dr. No.

but the wheels of commerce must grind on : ) Cha Ching!

• 6 bluenred November 11, 2012 at 11:06 am

The amount of money they’ve spent making those things could have gone to a more worthwhile purpose. Like using a Big Saw to carve off the Confederate States of America from the rest of the nation, and then letting it drift out to sea.

3. 9 Jezebel Avila-Diaz November 11, 2012 at 5:27 pm

how i have missed you, Nancy. laws, yes. wonderful to see you.

4. 10 Julia Rain (the deviant daughter) November 17, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I have to agree that if you dedicate to Thanatos, you’ve pretty much forsaken your right to Eros. Unless, of course, you Reform.